WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

117 replies [Last post]
reddragon70
reddragon70's picture
Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

I have applied for days off to cover me for the party. Unfortunately I will not know anything until the day before. Great eh?
It also looks like Donna wont be going, she seems to want to go to the Wickerman Festival (the same day) to watch The Damned and Echo and The Bunnymen. Oh and Craig Charles. Hmmph, women eh?
I hope I can persuade my new boss to give me the days off, though I may have to either bribe or threaten physical violence upon his person..... I prefer option 2 as its cheaper.

Gemiska

Yessss! Add me and a plus three hopefully! Shocked)

Grand Master

Good, come along and have fun.

German-platypus
German-platypus's picture

Flight and everything else is booked, so I will be there with my girlfriend! Hooray! Smiling

Grand Master

See you there then...splendid

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

I still dont have the bloody day off. I probably wont know whether or not I am going to be there til the day before. Half my work is in for that day off because of the Wickerman Festival. Bastards....

I am exploring all avenues, and I am fairly confident that I will be able to kill my boss if I dont get the day off. What? You thought I was confident of getting the day off? Get real, I work in the railway. A right bunch of bastards and ner-do-wells if ever there was one. I'll keep you posted though.

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Hope you manage to get the day off Iain, your fancy dress costumes are always a wonder to behold! Also a BIG HALLO to all first timers...and to all those out there who I havn't met up with for far too long.  See you all soon!

Ps after a long search, I have ordered my costume for the party, its a good'un.....rejected ideas were Doctor Mengele (too sick) , Doctor Shipman (much too sick) , Margaret Thatcher (not subjecting you lot to me in a dress again)  Kim Il Jung (I'm too tall), Vlad the Impaler (couldn't find a costume) Ed Gein (possible) or Simon Cowell (even I won't sink that low)

Bryanp1973

Alas I'm going to the Ben & Jerrys free ice cream and Pop thing on Clapham Common so will have to look at the photos in envy. Damn these double bookings.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Only ONE week to go! Finally got a costume, was going to wimp out but pressure was applied by Dr. Hill and apparently it is expected of me. See lots of you on the Friday and likely many more on the Saturday I hope...... Just who is definitely coming from on here?
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

ME Sticking out tongue