WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

117 replies [Last post]
Grand Master
Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

People have been asking what time the trip to the steampunk exhibition at the pumping station at Kew Bridge is. It's any time you like really, but I will be taking my grandkids there at 2PM.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Grand Master wrote:

People have been asking what time the trip to the steampunk exhibition at the pumping station at Kew Bridge is. It's any time you like really, but I will be taking my grandkids there at 2PM.

2PM sounds like the perfect time Robert, even the lazy buggers with hangovers from Friday night should be able to drag their sorry carcasses to breakfast in time for that - I do of course include myself in that statement Eye-wink

the other me
the other me's picture

Count me in!

a_random_me

For the Friday bunch - what sort of time are you planning on arriving? Just so we know roughly when to start dragging people into pubs or pre-pub stuff.
That said, I shall be mid-afternoon, as I have so much stuff to do at work that instead of having a full day off I'm only on a half day tomorrow. I am, in fact, still in the office now, just writing this while waiting for something to run before heading back to the to-do list)

Talie

Got a wolf mask so its just the big bad wolluf for me, now where's a blow up pig or sheep when you need one Smiling

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

I will be hitting the smoke around 1330 and expect to be in Brentford for 1500 - hotel, food then pub by 1900 would be my guess.

Rev.Jim

Someone's bound to have a blow-up sheep. If only for their "private consumption".
Not to be confused with Lance Corporal Tuberculosis.

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Should be in Londium for about 1300. Brentford for about 1400. Grub and drinkies for tea time. Yep i got the day off!!!

a_random_me

> now where's a blow up pig or sheep when you need one
We got one of that sort of thing for a former boss when he left the business. We picked it up from ebay. Well, the one we got him was a cow, but they also did sheep etc.
I expect to be in Brentford around half three, trains permitting.
Will see people during the day then.

Trond

I have just discovered that The Bricklayers arms have been turned into apartments.  Although one of them does have a silhouette of a flying swan above the door.