WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

117 replies [Last post]
Croydon Robert
Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MY PARTY?

Trond wrote:

I have just discovered that The Bricklayers arms have been turned into apartments. 

It happened more than two years ago: http://www.flickr.com/photos/32270302@N07/3815589682/in/photostream

I will be there tomorrow dressed as one of the most villainous scum-sucking bastards alive today.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Party over, well for me at least - on the train home now. Big thanks to Robert and Rachel for the party and invite to, had a blast Smiling To all those that came along, old and new faces, thanks for making it the party it always is with you guys and girls. Special mention to all those who travelled far to be there, whether from within our Borders or from over the sea, you know who you are..... Finally, extra special mention to Ian (JD and Coke) for the 2 very special books in the raffle that he produced - nice Eye-wink See you all, and more, again soon I hope. Ian
Talie

That was great fun have some pics to post but no idea where and how did try Facebook but its a pile of shite and unable to use it (nor have the patience) so if anyone knows where you can "dump" pics let me know - oh and it has to be easy Smiling

Thanks again to all involved it was lots and lots of fun and if the world was full of Sprout people it would be a far better place (and a lot more fun)
Talie/Chris

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

PM sent I can host those pics 4 you Smiling

Talie

Many thanks found a way to do with photobucket and put it in other thread

Thanks again

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

I use flickr for photos, must be easy, even I can use it.

Many thanks Robert and Rachel, I had a fantastic time. Your parties really rock!  Smiling

German-platypus
German-platypus's picture

Thanks to Robert and Rachel for the fantastic weekend. Unfortunately we couldn't make it to the breakfast. It was a real pleasure to meet you all. Thanks for the warm welcome!