We know you're out there!

86 replies [Last post]
Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Well I keep seeing the 'Welcome to our newest member' notice, but do I see posts? Come on you peeps, throw off your cloaks of invisible lurkerdom and say hello. Smiling

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: We know you're out there!

Hello

a_random_me

Offer them cakes.

Lady Clara

Did someone mention cake?

Gaz
Gaz's picture

I think this is just a result of the difference in the membership mechanism between here and the old site. On the old site you only needed to be a member to post on the forum - there was no link to club membership. On this site, joining the club and joining the site are one and the same (plus you can join the site without becoming a full club member too), so all new club members will show up as new forum members too. Which explains why we already have 400+ members.

Still, I do like the idea of cakes. Are existing members eligible, or is it a "brand new members only" special offer?

moejoe10

I love Lemon cake with white frosting, I will be expecting it in the mail! I live in the U.S.

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

moejoe10 wrote:
I love Lemon cake with white frosting, I will be expecting it in the mail! I live in the U.S.

I'm afraid cookies are the only thing I'm good at. I've sent you one now. You'll find it in you internet properties Eye-wink

Pleased to make your acquaintance Moejoe10 Smiling

----------------------------oOo-----------------------
All shall reap as the sow...except the amateur gardener

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Gaz wrote:
Still, I do like the idea of cakes. Are existing members eligible, or is it a "brand new members only" special offer?

I believe you've had your cookie for quite some time. You haven't let it go stale have you? I did you a special one with a smiley face and hundreds and thousands and jelly tots and smarties and choc chips and....
Oh hang on....

Sorry Sad

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Lady Clara wrote:
Did someone mention cake?

Why Lady Clara! I thought you had returned to the crypt! Well it just goes to show the awesome power of cake, only fully understood by the late lamented Douglas Adams who extrapolated an entire universe from one small fairy cake.

Gaz
Gaz's picture

Nursewhen wrote:
Gaz wrote:

I believe you've had your cookie for quite some time. You haven't let it go stale have you? I did you a special one with a smiley face and hundreds and thousands and jelly tots and smarties and choc chips and....
Oh hang on....

Sorry Sad

Since you posted my absolute favourite Lolcat of all time ever, making me chuckle muchly on an otherwise dull Tuesday morning, you are forgiven!

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Are they Jaffa cakes.