07/07/2011

39 replies [Last post]
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Re: 07/07/2011

That was bloody quick! http://beyondrealitymedia.com/ report ROBERT RANKIN’S EMPIRES vol 1 have been sent to iVerse for preparation for sale next month. Shocked

Does the Vol 1 mean there could be a Vol 2 in the making Puzzled

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Is it to be an online thing or a real printed book?
Any word on the colour / b&w thing?

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

A quick Google of iVerse seems to show apple iPhone and iPad comic apps...so I guess it’s digital and open to everyone with an apple product. That’s me out then! Sad

What's this about colour or B&W? As far as I know its all colour Puzzled

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

>>> it’s digital and open to everyone with an apple product. That’s me out then
Me too

>>>What's this about colour or B&W? As far as I know its all colour
Didn't Robert say he was planning a b&w release himself & though some pages were being coloured, he wan't sure is the printing costs would go to a full colour print...

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Ah I see Smiling

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Well everyone will be glad to know that on the 13th of October part one of Robert Rankin’s empires was released in it 42 page full colour splendour on iVerse. I guess, like me, you missed the big advertisement campaign and fireworks. Puzzled

Now if anyone can tell me WTF iVerse is and how it works I would gladly read the comic in full. If (as I suspect) it’s for the limited few with an iPhone (which I think would be way too small to read a comic on) or iPad then it can go beep beep itself, and I’ll have to wait till all pages are released at the crippling slow rate of 1 per week...whoop Sad

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Well I've got a stapler ready & ready to clip the pages together

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Available on the Comics+ app for iPad - just downloaded it and bought the comic (£2.49). Looks great on the screen Smiling
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

captain.fantastic wrote:
Available on the Comics+ app for iPad - just downloaded it and bought the comic (£2.49). Looks great on the screen Smiling

Just had confirmation from @BillGeradts it’s for apple devices only. Well poo Sad

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Poo indeed Sad