Hi everyone.

19 replies [Last post]
Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Re: Hi everyone.

Oh by the way, Bader, if your thread suddenly vanishes, don't worry, someone might move it into the 'Non Members' Questions' forum. It's happenend before. Especially when we're all in spring cleaning mode (I've been cleaning my kitchen for 3 days now and it's only about 8ft by 4ft)

Bader
Bader's picture

No problem Nursewhen, to be honest I wasn't sure that I posted it in the right section anyway (what with there not being a welcome section) and it seems to have gone hopelessly off topic anyway

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Hooray! It would be a travesty for anything to stay on topic round here. Eye-wink

Yes, it's a bit confusing for newcomers. I think the 'Non-Members Questions' is supposed to be the starting point but it's not obvious and the central heating keeps breaking down, so most newcomers end up gathered round the brazier up here.

You'll always get a welcome wherever though, especially since Deep and I don't appear to have homes to go to. Laughing out loud

So is it Bader after Douglas Bader and are you a fan of the lovely Mr Niven?

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Hmmm yes a "welcome newbies" / "intros thread" as a sticky in the non-members questions section would be a good idea wouldn't it *yells "JAMES...... IAN......"*

As for a home to got to? Well I'd have to spring clean it, in December, for some reason? Smiling

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Deep Black wrote:
As for a home to got to? Well I'd have to spring clean it, in December, for some reason? Smiling

Oh is it only me then? I always start a new year with a good clean. It all goes downhill after that though.

Bader
Bader's picture

You're right on both counts Nursewhen...well done you..lol

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Mmm David Niven, a great actor a gentleman and an author to boot, I wish he'd written more books.

The Librarian

Hello Bader! Nice to meet you.
I'm starkers too, but it's because you can't get frocks in my size anymore - I've got three storeys and some excellent butresses.

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

The Librarian wrote:
I'm starkers too, but it's because you can't get frocks in my size anymore -

You fibber! Your stone is definitely dressed!