Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

I see Robert is now down as a guest / host for this in 2013 Smiling

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Re: Sci-Fi Weekender

Blurb:

Quote:
Yes, the rumours are true: Robert Rankin is back by popular demand. The best-selling novelist, and wife Rachel, will be back, but this time to present many of the Q&A panels at the 2013 event, which is guaranteed to add another huge element of entertainment to the daytime proceedings.

Taking place from 1 to 3 March 2013, the Weekender has moved on from itslast haunt to the new bigger and better location of Hafan y Mor, North Wales. Boasting a packed line-up of events including The Maskerade Ball, and The Imaginarium, along with Craig Charles once again taking to the decks it’ll be another geekend to remember.

VIP, selling fast, so book tickets now to avoid disappointment - details at the top of this site.

Sounds good Laughing out loud

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Cool, good to see Robert even more involved Cool

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

All booked up and ready to go. All we need to do now is find a  theme for our coustumes on Saturday night. Last time we were droogs, this time?

Come and join us, you know you want to. A weekend of beer, Robert and Brian Blassed. Whats not to like!

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Any pics of these Droogs of which you speak?

JRawly
JRawly's picture

We won tickets to the weekender last year and ended up spending more on the accomodation than it would have done for us to go - which is a little weird. although I did get introduced to the wonder that is Robert Rankin!
anyway, we are looking forward to this years in a better location.
Sorry for the lack of upper case 'a', my keyboard seems to be selecting all when I press shift and a (such fun)

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Booked up, just need to pay the balance for the thing. £340 which is a bit of a bugger at the moment.

However I shall prevail and raise the funds. I couldnt possibly miss out on another Weekender now could I?