room mate for roberts big party...

6 replies [Last post]
Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Good news, have booked a room at the Premier inn Brentford for the BIG Party in July....its a twin room so does any one want to share?  Bad news is the cost of the room  is £45.00... thats for two nights and no breakfast. serves me right for booking late.  Still if anyones interested let me know at .

Uncle Nick
Re: room mate for roberts big party...

Is that £45 per night? Because when I booked back in March it cost me £78 for 2 nights, no brekkie... Puzzled Or have you already split the cost in two for the benefit of your next victim. I mean, guest.

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

By booking late the room cost £90.00 total, so cost for any victim/guest/unfortunate, is £45.00 thats for both nights and still no breakfast.  To be honest the plume directly opposite does a better cheaper breakfast anyway!

Uncle Nick

As I'm already sorted for a room, I will have to pass - but have a free bump and a personal endorsement:

Dr. Hill is a man of dishonour, glamourously attractive and I cannot guarantee that he won't dress you up like a Victorian prozzie and slaughter you across the bed at night in order to get more material for his legendary Ripper Walk.

Cool

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Uncle Nick wrote:

As I'm already sorted for a room, I will have to pass - but have a free bump and a personal endorsement:

Dr. Hill is a man of dishonour, glamourously attractive and I cannot guarantee that he won't dress you up like a Victorian prozzie and slaughter you across the bed at night in order to get more material for his legendary Ripper Walk.

Cool

Thanks for the glowing endorsement UncleNick!

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Dr Hill wrote:

Uncle Nick wrote:

Cool

Thanks for the glowing endorsement UncleNick!

Did you read the small print?

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Did you read the small print?

Oh yes, cackles loudly and sharpens knife  Evil