ROBERT RANKIN'S EMPIRES

25 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

Hello there, I am now officially engaged in drawing and writing a comic book. Something of a lifetime ambition, and I am verry thrilled about it. The wonderful Bill Geradts of Armageddon Expo, New Zealand is financing this, it will come out on line over a number of months then be published next year. You can see the logo on the "Robert Rankin  author", Facebook page (the one with  the photo of me standing beside a display of Brightonomicons. Can some genius please put a link to the EMPIRES logo, of teleport it onto this thread (as such high tech wonders are beyond my capabilities). 
I drew the logo and some master of computer colouring coloured it.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Re: ROBERT RANKIN'S EMPIRES

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

That looks groovy Smiling

Grand Master

Thank you, Ian.

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

My pleasure Robert Smiling Really great news on this, I look forward to seeing the end results Smiling

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Definatley COOL

Grand Master

A great deal of work is involved in this, I want it to be something really special. When the stuff goes online I will tell you where it is.  Thank you one and all for your support in so many things over the years. I hope you will like this.

Talie

That looks very cool, getting excited about it already
May have just had an accident, good luck with it.

Uncle Nick

Oooh, shiny!

Looking forward to it already Smiling

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Wow! Can't wait for this to come out   Smiling

Grand Master

Have just had the first four pages of this comic emailed to me in their coloured form,  a lady in NZ is colouring them. Very exciting, also spoke to Bill, ( the man comissioning this) who has given me the go ahead to extend this into a full length comic book (at least 100 page or more). I cannot begin to tell you how exciting this is for me. I now eat, drink, wake and sleep this.