Audiobook for Japan 2011

2 replies [Last post]
hokusbloke
hokusbloke's picture

Hi all
Well, it's been a tough time for our friends in Japan and I felt I needed to do something to help.  Since all I know how to do is make audio things, I have made an audio thing!
http://www.spokenworldaudio.com/japanesefairyworld.html
I've put together a collection of 25 short stories taken from Japan's rich heritage of folk tales (that's over 3.5hrs of audio) and had them read by some fine voice over people from the UK and US (including X-Facotr voice legend Peter DIckson, Ramon Tikaram from THis Life and many others)
We are charging a mere £10 for the entire collection (+ VAT annoyingly, but we will donate the VAT total as well!).
Please grab a copy if you can afford to, and even if you can't, do please spread the word.  We'd love to raise as much money as possible.
Deepest thanks...you are all wondiferous persons
N Smiling

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Re: Audiobook for Japan 2011

Outstanding Neil Smiling As many here will know I have a Son and Daughter-in-Law living in Japan and a deep love for the country myself. I will be buying and downloading this as soon as I get home from work tonight........

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Re: Audiobook for Japan 2011

Sure no one will mind - I've moved this to the open forum so it will get more notice Smiling