JD and Coke's picture
Re: BIZARRE MAGAZINE

Grand Master wrote:
Yep, it's a silver cock and balls.
Classy eh???

Well it could be better.

Grand Master

That looks like a Victorian cane with an "extra" fixed on the top. Looks damn good though, doesn't it? Is it for sale?

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Grand Master wrote:
That looks like a Victorian cane with an "extra" fixed on the top. Looks damn good though, doesn't it? Is it for sale?

I think it was sold on some American auction web site, for the life of me I cannot find it again. Sad

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Julia actually liked Bizarre more than me, she'd get it every month if it wasn't so expensive

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Deep Black wrote:
Julia actually liked Bizarre more than me, she'd get it every month if it wasn't so expensive

£4.10 aint band, but I suppose it depends on how many other mags you buy on a regular basis. I am a cheap git who only really buys SFX every month, with the occasional PC Gamer if there is something I want to read in it. The other mags in Smiths just dont do it for me. Model railway monthly? Erm no. Classic Truck magazine? You must be friggin joking. Golf monthly?? GET OUT OF MY SIGHT HEATHEN!! All of which just goes to prove one thing. There are far too many mags for really weird shit hobbies out there.

Plus of course many of us have other priorities for our money, such as the accquisiation of rare Robert Rankin first editions. And getting them signed of course.

theladyinthestrawhat
theladyinthestrawhat's picture

Hey at least you don't have to buy New Scientist every week! It's shocking a whole £3.40 a week. I'm seriously considering getting the heavily discounted student subscription...