THANK YOU FOR HAVING US, NEW ZEALAND

5 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

We are heading back from the wonderful world of New Zealand after three fabulous weeks. We would like to thank the amazing Bill who made it all possible and everyone who made our stay so memorable, the folk who turned up to chat and buy stuff, drink beer and talk the toot. Especially Adam who travelled all the way from Australia to join us at both events and dinner. Cheers Adam a pleasure to meet you. We have seen wonderful things, my lovely wife swam not only with seals but also with sharks...how cool was that!!!
Home soon, love to all.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: THANK YOU FOR HAVING US, NEW ZEALAND

Nice one, pleanty of pics I assume?

How was the beer over there?

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Pics, Pics Pics Smiling

I know its New Zealand but I do love that Fosters ad from the late 80’s / early 90’s :

“and a bottle of sherry of the Sheila’s”
****crash****
“Looks like we over did it with the sherry”

Smiling

My all time ambition is to drive (in a bloody big cage) to see a Great White Laughing out loud

Uncle Nick
Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Where are these pictures then?

zog

Thank you sir.
It was an honour to meet the Rankins, who were both very generous of their time. Robert's panel/performance/session at the con went down a treat in Wellington. He also did it at Christchurch, which was, um, intimate at least. Apart form the thirteen-year old anime fans stumbling into the wrong room intermittently during the session. I just have a couple of photos, will put up soon.
cheers
adam