I broke the forum

18 replies [Last post]
Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Re: I broke the forum

Ooh! I'm getting e-mail notifications of messages. That's new!

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

I really hope not Andi, my current situation is delaying its publication but I am on the case and it will be out soon:-)

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

I really hope not Andi, my current situation is delaying its publication but I am on the case and it will be out soon Smiling

lostcarpark
lostcarpark's picture

Another new feature - members can now proudly wear a member badge under their user icon.

James

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Ooo yes I have a Golden Sprout. Is DrBob not a member then?

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Frayed knot Andi us now unemployed people epcepra won't be at the con either.

lostcarpark
lostcarpark's picture

Very observant readers might have noticed some funny things happening with usernames over the last day or so. In particular you might have noticed your real name apperaing where your username normally does. I've at last got this so I'm happy with it. You should now see your real name just under the username in forum posts.

I think it's nice to show both as it helps to remember the connection when we meet in real life.

If you haven't set up a real name, you can set this up by clicking "My Account", then "Edit" and selecting the "Personal Information" tab. If you're worried about privacy just your first name will do.

James

a_random_me

In some comedy timing this thread generated a lovely drupal "site off line" page, resolved by a refresh however.