ok so just to clarify...

9 replies [Last post]
Anonymous

ok so just to clarify (god i really am leaving it late to check these things) is it neccessary to be a member of OOTGS to attend this weekends events i really hope not as i have tickets and a costume all sorted. Not that i dont have every intention of joining next month it is just that it came down to a choice. Tickets vs membership and i figured membership could wait until next month whereas tickets couldnt (for obvious reasons!!)
so i guess what i am saying (in a very long-winded way) is can we still come despite being non-members?

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Re: ok so just to clarify...

The more the merrier. My partner's not a member but he comes to the sprout outings. They wouldn't sell you a ticket and then refuse you entry.
----------------------------oOo-----------------------
All shall reap as the sow...except the amateur gardener

lauracraven85 (not verified)

excellent! sorry just a bit of a last minute panic! Well i sincerely look forward to meeting some other rankin fans, well i shall be leaving in approx 5 hours, much to do packing and such-like so i suppose i will see you later! Incidentally are many people coming tonight do you think?

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture

There will be many a sprout in the pub I'm sure. It's not like us to miss an opportunity for the taking of the ale and the talking of the toot. See you there.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Mmmm Ale

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture
What's that? Ale you say? Where? Ooh!
Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

What you don't know.

a_random_me

I am currently in the pub with the early arrivals. I also happen to be armed with Krispy Kremes.

lauracraven85 (not verified)

stuck on the m25 at the moment so we will be late! Will people still be around at about 8 30 because so far the fates have conspired against us in the form of horrendous traffic and weather!

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Man the M25 & M4 were a nightmare on the way down. 5 hours to get there (3 hours of which was from the M25 to Brentford). The whole homeward journey only took 2 & half hours