Breaking News!

9 replies [Last post]
captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

To all of you, members and lurkers - Robert is at the Brentford Docks 150th birthday celebration this weekend and the fanclub (myself and Graham) will be along to support with merchandise and books (including the just realeased Necrophenia paperback) for sale and sign.

It has been confirmed that Robert will be saying a few words to open the event at 1200Hrs tomorrow - if you are in the area or can be then do come along :)

check it out HERE

Ian.

a_random_me
Re: Breaking News!

Which typically I don't see until twenty past on the day...

Was it a good one?

Grand Master

It drizzled a bit but we had a lot of fun. We met the real lady in the straw hat (We think there is something going on between her and Graham) And dined out with none other than Sir John Rimmer, which was rather fab because I hadn't seen him for 25 years. Many thanks to Ian and Graham for coming along and carrying heavy things for great distances and for being really good friends,
Cheers

oleracea (not verified)

Gawd I never realised he was THAT old! Eye-wink

moejoe10

I really do need to go overseas sometime! because the states are boring! At least the state I live in, and Mr. Rankin has never came and visited me!

Grand Master

Moejoe all you need to do is to get someone near you to organise a convention that can afford to fly me over and put me up for a few day and then we can sit down drink the drink and talk the toot.
Simple.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Everyone's a winner

Loz
Loz's picture

Grand Master wrote:
Simple.

Did anyone else hear that in a meerkat's voice? Eye-wink

moejoe10

Well that would be cool! I cant find many of your books here in Missouri, usually buy them from amazon.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

I posted this in a different thread, but you people overseas should check out the UK based:
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/
Free worldwide postage