for non paid members thinking of joining...

20 replies [Last post]
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

If you join.......

on the "Catalog" bit............

"To commemorate the up-coming Pirate Boat Party Robert has produced a limited edition A3 poster print. 60 only and all numbered and signed.

As not all can make it to the party I am making these available here - first come first sold and will bring all those left to the party.

Get em while they're hot!"

I got my order in Smiling

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
P.S.

Its a link into Retromancer......and the 60th Birthday of some guy called ROBERT RANKIN !!!!!

the poster looks like this:

http://www.thegoldensprout.com/sites/thegoldensprout/files/imagecache/product/poster.jpg?

this is a very small version shown, but when you join you get to see a large poster with all the details Smiling and its A3 !!!!

Only 60..........you would be mad not to get one!! (if you can)

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
nicely pointed out...

At the risk of self promoting - and it isn't really (well I didn't make them). This is a one off poster on quality paper being produced from an original peice of art by Robert as a special for the boat party and relating to the up-coming Retromancer. There will only ever be 60 of these officially numbered and signed by Robert.....

reddragon70
reddragon70's picture
Get a mambership ya

Get a mambership ya cheap...... I mean Its very worthwhile being a club member. Great fanzine for your reading pleasure. Exclusive news about club events! And If I as a tight arsed Scotsman can pay you can too! Laughing out loud

Gaz
Gaz's picture
I agree...

Yup, any non-paid up members thinking about joining should simply stop thinking and JOIN!

The club has some quite frankly amazing stuff coming up, not to mention the excellent magazine, all put together on a financial shoestring - so just imagine what possibilities there are if loads more people join....

So stop farting about and pay up! Sticking out tongue

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
No, no, don't encourage

No, no, don't encourage people to join! All the goodies and jollies are mine, MINE I tell you. Not just that, they'll find out that the member's area is a nudists forum and there's not enough fig leaves to go round! Shoo shoo, nothing interesting going on in there at all! Eye-wink

----------------------------oOo-----------------------
All shall reap as the sow...except the amateur gardener

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Indeed

Nothing to see here move along now Cool

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Akk! You're not in the

Akk! You're not in the member's forum now!

For heavens sake, put some clothes on!

*Averts eyes*

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
;)

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Ack!!

*Dons Zaphod Beeblebrox peril sensitive shades* Cool

Eye-wink

Note. Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses have been specially designed to help people develop a relaxed attitude to danger. At the first hint of trouble, they turn totally black and thus prevent you from seeing anything that might alarm you.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Grand Master !!

***whispers to nursewhen “watch out the grand master is on-line, just smile and whistle” ****** Evil