Entertainment for 25th July

30 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

Hi there folks, I hope this works.

I have been engaging all kinds of entertainment for the evening of 25th July.

So far I have,

the lovely Loz Buckley, star of many a band and performing new material just for us.

Lego Cut (two grown men dressed as lego and behaving badly. with lots of music)

Phil "the man is a God" Cowan (he was half the brains behind "Some Call Me Laz" and other wonders of the 70s

Jack Psychosis, Brighton legend, must be seen to be believed.

And topping the bill, the real Sumerian Kyngs,  psychedelic explosion with lasers and smoke and the keyboard played (Monty) from the Damned!!!

And I'm hoping for more.

bestest

Robert

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
& where is all this

& where is this happening, all at the new Fangios?

Is this your 1st post on this new board Rob?

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
I'll answer one of those

I'll answer one of those Andi - due to the largeness of the show Robert's prefered (and I concur, of course) venue is the original Fangio's, The Princess Royal; Brentford. I will be speaking to Fangio to confirm this soon.

Oh, and WOW - what a line up of of entertainment. Robert you are without any doubt THE GRAND MASTER. All of this after an afternoon of sailing up the Thames and a live performance from The Brightonomicon - the Radio Play - you people are spoilt ;)

And check out the t-shirt for the occasion...

B'day Tshirt

These are limited edition for the event BUT if demand is big enough we will do a second run as we appreciate not everyone can always make it - as with the new club shirt I am excepting pre-orders but only from those not coming to the weekend (if you are coming; I will have them with me all weekend) and in this case shirts will dispatch after the event (so if I need more I will get them made) - All orders submitted prior to the event by those that can't make it will be honoured.

BUY IT HERE

After the event we will only be selling any left over - it will therefore be a limited run. Did that all make sense?

lostcarpark
lostcarpark's picture
Wow! That t-shirt is amazing

Wow! That t-shirt is amazing - even better than the other amazing club one (not that it will put me off buying that one - I have to have both).

And that line-up sounds great - I have to be there just to see the Lego men!

James

Keeping the big flywheel spinning...

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture
Whoot whoot!*Does

Whoot Whoot!

*Does excited cartwheels round the board.*

Laughing out loud

----------------------------oOo-----------------------
All shall reap as the sow...except the amateur gardener

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Indeed as said above, that

Indeed as said above, that is a great design, I like it even more than the Golden Sprout one, shall definatly be buying one of those too.

Quote:
Oh, and WOW - what a line up of of entertainment. Robert you are without any doubt THE GRAND MASTER

Ohh yeah, far more good stuff than I was expecting, I thought it would just be a few drinks after the cruse, it's shaping up to be a great event.

When will the location of Fangios be confirmed?

Quote:
Did that all make sense?

Perfectly Smiling

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
When will the location of Fangios be confirmed?

Not before the 10th July, sorry to cut it fine but this is Paul's (Fangio) date not mine

madamstan
madamstan's picture
Nice!

Oooh yes....!! Laughing out loud
Sx

Grand Master
It should be a really great

It should be a really great day. I hope you are working on your costumes, my dear wife has had to put up with me constantly going "look at this bit I've added on". I don't know how much more she can take, so I think I'll call it finished now.

Although............

Grand Master
I think Ian won't mind me

I think Ian won't mind me saying, the venue for the evening is now confirmed as Fangio's Bar (the Princess Royal, next to the football ground)

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
That's the Sat eve of

That's the Sat eve of course, Fri is still in the Real Ale heaven that is The Swan (Magpie & Crown)