Joining The Golden Sprout - Membership Types.

3 replies [Last post]
captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

If you are joining the club as a full member (not just signing up to the website) then there are a few things you should be aware of and some to do to make the process nice and seemless....

Chose type of membership:

There are three membership catagories and who joins what applies thus..

New membership - as it says on the tin, if you are a new member to the club this is your option. Just select your location (UK, Europe, rest of the world) and pays your money Smiling

Secondary membership - this is a reduced rate membership for partners of members. You will be afforded all the privilidges of full membership including the magazine, free gifts, membership badge, reduce rates to members events etc. To opt for this type of membership you MUST be at the same address as the partner member and MUST enter their log-in name when applying. If this is yours then just select your area and pays your money.

Renew Existing Member - Fairly obvious this one, if you are an existing member and have had your last magazine of your current membership this is the option for you.

Check your Details:

Please ensure you have entered your name and address as a minimum in the registering page, quite a few don't when joining the website and then when they go on to join the club fully I have no postal address for their magazines etc. Help me to ensure you get all you should from the club and supply all the details I need to contact you Cool

What Next?

Relax - all should be automatic from this point. If there is a recent magazine in stock then it will be sent as the first of your four issue subscription, if we are out of stock or close to a new issue then that is what you will get as your first - normally you would recieve a magazine within 7-10 days but depending on where in the schedule you join it could be upto 4 weeks - don't panic, one will be coming.

JOIN HERE

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: Joining The Golden Sprout - Membership Types.

Will you be sending reminder slips out along with our "last" magazine?

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

The "reminder" is printed directly onto the envelope Smiling

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Splendind, I'm good for a while yet then