Collectability

17 replies [Last post]
Jackal
Re: Collectability

So, is there enough interest for me to consider putting it up for sale? I would have to join eBay or entrust the book to a third party to sell.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

To be honest you probably wouldn't get a lot of compertition for it on ebay, if you're wanting to sell you might be best just seeing if JD will make you an offer

Jackal

Yes, it does look rather like I'd struggle to sell it at all on eBay; there doesn't seem to be a single book with a bid on.
Is this still the official RR fan club? It doesn't seem very active here, and looks like a long time since "the Grand Master" posted?
*edited once to correct typos

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

"Is this still the official RR fan club?"

Ha ha, well yes - this is it.

Unfortunatly it all seems to have moved over to the dreaded facebook
https://www.facebook.com/robertrankin?fref=ts

Jackal

Well I think I shall be off then. What with RR holding court on Facebook, the most active thread here about what people are reading, RR charging £15 per audio book on Audible and it appears that the latest book is going to be just a Kindle edition (either by choice or otherwise), it appears hard times indeed are upon us. 

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Apparently the ebook edition of the Showman is going towards funding an HB release of Lord of the Ring Roads next year.

I find the dissapointing thing about facebook, is there is no discussion, like we used to get here on the forum Sad

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Je suis GS Smiling