Free Kindle ebook on Amazon

13 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

Hello, THE BOOK OF ULTIMATE TRUTHS is now available FREE on Amazon for the Kindle, with the other two books in the trilogy at half price, offer lasts for five days. Please do have a free one on me.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Re: Free Kindle ebook on Amazon

I got it, and the other 2 (well 3) as well Smiling

badmungo

I also got all 3, guv. Ta very much! Feel a bit of a berk for forgetting I had a Kindle app for ages so didn't get the others when you were offering them. oh well. I shall purchase them when fundage allows....

badmungo

I also got all 3, guv. Ta very much! Feel a bit of a berk for forgetting I had a Kindle app for ages so didn't get the others when you were offering them. oh well. I shall purchase them when fundage allows....

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
All three got Smiling thanks for the freebie Robert Eye-wink
Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Thanks, downloaded them as well and put them in a sprouty folder on my kindle. Smiling

Calypso
Calypso's picture

Thank you so much! And look, all of your other books are there as well! I've purchased one that I didn't have... and then I'll start collecting my favourites again in ebook format...
Splendid idea! Cool

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

My friend Ed has been buying these as the offers come along, he's just got Snuff Fiction & Apocalypso.

He says

Quote:
I have to say, they are very nicely formatted, I think his son did them. I've had to spend time fixing the formatting on quite a few ebooks, even ones from major publishers, so it's always refreshing to see ones coded properly.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Praise indeed, I think anyway Puzzled Can he correct graphics problems in MOBI to EPUB foramt?

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

I don't even understand the question, but I'll ask him...

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

You can convert Mobi to Epub using Calibre it's a free programme, and quite easy to use.