EMPIRES

33 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

I now have copies of EMPIRES, 108 page comic book, hard cover, limited edition of 1000 , signed, numbered and personalised as your whim takes you. They are £15 plus £3 post and packing and the details about how you get one, should you so wish (and I hope you do) are to be found on my Facebook page. (The one with the ebook covers at the top and the picture of me in the gas mask.
Remember, Christmas is eventually coming and Father Christmas is never going to be able to get down my hall with all those boxes of books piled up in it.
I thank you.
PS, if you have not seen what the comic looks like go to Beyond Reality Media and have a look at the colour version so far. The version I am selling is in black and white.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Re: EMPIRES

Just ordered my copy Laughing out loud

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

I'll order it when I can, looking forward to seeing it.

Can you post how to order it on here too, for those of us not using facebook. Is it just a case of emailing Raygun?

Uncle Nick

+1, I don't do Facebook! Smiling

Grand Master

I'll ask the lovely wife to post up details here. It goes through Paypal (whatever that is!)

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

It's sort of like a pretend bank that people use to buy stuff off this internet jobbie, especially off ebay & the like

Grand Master

Well that's cleared that up. Is there anyone with internet savvy who can put the link up here for  how to buy EMPIRES? The lovely wife has gone out.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

"EMPIRES is now ready for mail order delivery! If you would like us to send you a limited edition, personally dedicated, signed and numbered copy of my first full length comic within the UK only please send £18 via paypal to marked as a gift. Please also send the name and any dedication you would like Robert to write. For delivery to any other country, please contact the wife via her website http://www.steelpan.co.uk/ and she will get back to you with the details."

Remember to include your address as PayPal seems to leave it off when you mark your payment as a gift Puzzled

link: http://www.facebook.com/robertrankin

JRawly
JRawly's picture

I have ordered mine! Looking forward to it.
Sending money through PayPal as a gift, whilst avoiding the fees of receiving money (cheeky PayPal) wouldn't be seen as an item to have delivery on which is why your address isn't shown.
PayPal is one of those annoying can't live with/without them things. It's so easy to use, but for certain things, it is very expensive.

Grand Master

Raygun here: Thank you for posting up the info. Here is some further detials that might help:

Robert asked me to post up here the info for getting your hands on a copy of Robert's first full length comic - EMPIRES! Worlds War II, a monkey butler, a Victorian super lady, evil robots and Robert's Granddad! 
If you want one and live in the UK please send £18 via paypal (marked as a gift please) to

together with your preferred name or message for dedication. PLEASE include your address in with the paypal message! Paypal is not forwarding addresses and we now have a backlog of people who I can't send copies to as we don't have their delivery address. Postage is regular 1st class. If you want special delivery or signed for please ask before sending money.

We can send to anywhere in the world so please email me via my website 
http://www.steelpan.co.uk for info - don't forget to tell me which country you are in so I can give you the correct information.
Thanks!

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

I got my copy today, it’s simply stunning Eye-wink