The 2012 charity raffle

60 replies [Last post]
captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Re: The 2012 charity raffle

Really chuffed that we have raised more than last year, well done and thanks to all of you who have bought tickets.....

BUT, at the risk of being a nag....

If just half of you members who hadn't partaken bought a fivers worth in the next 24 hours we would double the kitty!

And, if half of you that are signed up to this site but not members also bought a fivers worth we would increase it FIVE fold.

I know things are tight for many at the moment but if you can dig out just five pound (try down the back of the sofa, the old mans spare coat pockets or the bottom of the little ladies handbag. You can find the oddest things where you least expect them and sometimes an old forgotton lonely five pound note or a handfull of coins Eye-wink ) there are great prizes up for grabs (it could be you) and there is definitely the feel good of raising money for a worthy charity.

Bestest regards and good luck to all you who have and who are going to buy tickets,

Ian. 

captain.fantastic

Some still struggling to find where to buy the tickets, my bad for how I put them on the site.....

Follow the link Smiling

http://www.thegoldensprout.com/products/793/original-typescript-charity-raffle

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Ok, I've crumbled over the hard sell, though if the ticketes are being withdrawn from where we think they're being withdrawn, I don't want them back! Shocked

Willoughby Chase
Willoughby Chase's picture

Well, after humming and hawwing over a suitable first post, I decided that donating a purple drinks voucher to the cause was probably the way to go about it.
*fingers crossed*

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

& hi there Willoughby
Good luck

captain.fantastic

The big day has arrived, heading to Olympia in the next 30 mins.

We have reached the heady total of £400, a £100 more than last year. Well done and huge thanks, I wish there were enough prizes for everyone to win but then it wouldn't be a raffle so I wish you all the best of luck.

I will take the tickets off the shop at around midday with the draw being some time this afternoon so there is still chance for any johnny come latelies to buy tickets and be included.

Watch out for winners details coming here soon Smiling

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

Hello Willoughby, an excellent first post. Hello and welcome Smiling

JRawly
JRawly's picture

Welcome Willoughby!
I wonder who won?

Uncle Nick