The 2012 charity raffle

60 replies [Last post]
captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Details and tickets available HERE and NOW Go on you know you want some. A great prize and all the money raised goes to a good cause Smiling

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: The 2012 charity raffle

What's the date of the draw?

captain.fantastic
The plan is to get Robert to pick the winning ticket at the London Film and Comic Convention, 6th-8th July. Robert will be there with the printed version of his graphic novel for its launch Smiling
reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Bought one ticket but will surely buy more in the months to come. Want to win this but also want to raise some funds for charity. Groovey!

captain.fantastic

Pleased to say that response so far has been good, thanks people - now come on the rest of you, we have tha last one to beat so are looking to raise at least £500 for our pet charity - a great prize and a worthy cause Smiling I might even sweeten the pot with a couple of special items from my own collection for a second or even third winner but you will have to really impress to convince me to do that..... Eye-wink

On another subject, things are moving along well on the new club format and going on-line with the magazine so we should see results soon; also, take up of the new membership deal has been very positive and work is progressing well on the special magazine - the easter deadline should be no problem. Thanks to all of you, old and new, for the support.

Ian.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

captain.fantastic wrote:
I might even sweeten the pot with a couple of special items from my own collection for a second or even third winner but you will have to really impress to convince me to do that..... Eye-wink

Are you sure that leather gimp suit it really appropriate for this auction? (Better give it a wash first eh?)

I'll do a few more quid in March if you keep the gimp bondage gear at your house... Laughing out loud

captain.fantastic
JD and Coke wrote:
captain.fantastic wrote:

I might even sweeten the pot with a couple of special items from my own collection for a second or even third winner but you will have to really impress to convince me to do that..... Eye-wink

Are you sure that leather gimp suit it really appropriate for this auction? (Better give it a wash first eh?) I'll do a few more quid in March if you keep the gimp bondage gear at your house... Laughing out loud
The gimp bondage gear is securely locked away Eye-wink
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Ok so I had a bit of cash left b4 payday and went to buy a ticket but cold I find a link to buy one... I thought it would be in the banners on the home page or in the merchandise Puzzled

Uncle Nick

Looks like Ian's gone a bit freestyle with his link in the first post! It leads you to a list of merch, and the raffle tickets are tucked away on page 2...

Try this one instead:
http://www.thegoldensprout.com/products/793/original-typescript-charity-raffle

captain.fantastic

Yes, Uncle Nick's link is much better than mine Smiling follow that one. Cheers Nick......

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

I thought finding the tickets was an initiative test!