TODAY IS RAPTURE DAY

29 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

Dear all.
Right, my bags are packed, I've pooed, shaved and showered and I'm in my best suit. It has been very nice knowing you all and perhaps I will meet up with some of you again....up there.........
                                            I'm about to be Raptured.
                                                     Love from
                                                       Robert

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Re: TODAY IS RAPTURE DAY
WTF Puzzled
JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Well I’m planning on staying down here. I think it will be more fun.....you go any enjoy yourself up there. Evil

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Ok boys and girls,I have repented all my sins  (took a while, there were rather a lot) found out that they do actually allow cockneys in heaven, but as my cat is a complete bastard and won't be coming with me I have made arrangements with the fine people below.
http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

Byyeeee!

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Oh, got it now; just heard on the radio news that today is rapture day Jawdropping! Does this mean I should break out the emergency asbestos underpants......
reddragon70
reddragon70's picture

Hope it is rapture day today. Got a really manky 10 hours shift and I would much rather not do it thank you.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Nope, I'm still here and as far as I am aware so is everyone else I know Puzzled

Fuck I knew I should not have spent that money of my VISA Barf!

Grand Master

Hm, still here, a lot of sets of empty clothes lying about the streets of Brighton and a sort of transparent staircase leading up into the sky, but other than that...nothing... bit disappointed really. But there's still time.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Grand Master wrote:
Hm, still here, a lot of sets of empty clothes lying about the streets of Brighton.

Ah that must have been that jumble sale explosion I heard of in Moulsecombe Wild Park Sticking out tongue

Grand Master

I have clearly been misinformed, I am sad to announce that the Rapture did not occur today. I am going to bed in a huff (it's a kind of blanket)

Uncle Nick