COVER ART FOR SALE

8 replies [Last post]
Grand Master

Hello there, Robert Rankin here. I am presently having a bit of a clear-out (to say the least) and I have a number of items that I intend to put up for sale. If no one is interested I will stick them on ebay, but I felt it right and proper that I should give you first dibs. So.
I am selling the FA Cup constructed from beer bottle tops that graces the cover of KNEES UP MOTHER EARTH. I will state that its handles fell off whilst I was moving house and I haven't got around to gluing them back (nor will I because they would only break off again when I put the thing in the post, so you will need some glue).
It stands roughly two feet tall and is a rather handsome object I feel, certainly one of a kind. And it took bloody ages to make.
I would put a starting price of £500 on it, a quick and sensible offer will immediately secure this precious item, a future family heirloom to be passed down from generation to generation.
And one which will no doubt prove to be worth millions once I snuff it
Which, given the way I'm feeling at this minute will probably be next week.
So, is anyone interested?

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture
Re: COVER ART FOR SALE

Do you have anything the 10th of the size and the 10th of the price? Shocked

Grand Master

So...straight on to ebay you think?

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture
Dammit, someone lend me £500 now!
Grand Master

Have you squandered away all your savings then, Ian??????

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

Remind me Ian......how much was your cymberman helmet???    Jawdropping!

ps..only jealous,if I ever won the lottery or had real money to spend my house would be full stuff like that! I'd start with a full size alien, predator, dalek, stormtrooper uniform (star wars of course, not a nazi one) a baker rifle from the napolionic wars.....rambles on daydreaming for another half hour then slaps self round the the head and gets back to reality.....damn real life!!!  

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Grand Master wrote:

Have you squandered away all your savings then, Ian??????

Not quite, but a) the better half wants her new kitchen and b) I managed to, over the last 18 months, work my way down the job market and now earn half what I did Jawdropping!

The days of squander are behind me Sad

Grand Master

Okay ebay it is then, but I am probably wasting my time.

Talie

I would love that but lack of pennies does not allow it Sad
And after my recent trip to Wembley I don't want reminding of that at the moment Sad
Good luck with the sale.