Re: FAREWELL JIM CAMPBELL

Very sorry to hear that Robert,sad time for you indeed. Sad Sad Sad

Grand Master

Cheers Billy, are you still in London?

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

Hi Robert, No I'm back home now I think you were away before I moved and I got my move /termidation date wrong, I met Dave Carson and he said he had been trying to contact you when I was down in Brighton a a couple of days before I moved.

Grand Master

Well good luck be with you Billy and I hope we meet again somewhere.

alecofayr

good luck robert hope all go's well tomorow our thoughts go with you and.

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

yup i 2nd that good luck with it all....dont worry if you break down I know I would....

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

I'm sure Robert we will catch up at the next book signing or Bretford do,and you can do the George hat trick signing of the book. Eye-wink

peggymount

Hi Bob,
It's taken a few weeks to get here, I only joined to say thank you for the lovely speech you gave at Jims funeral. (BTW my name's Derek I knew Jim from school) I cannot say how much I loved that man. The single most witty, intelligent person I have ever met. My friend and protector. And am pretty much lost without him.
He loved you a lot, but boy did you frustrate him at times, and I got the flak from that:-)
He sent me a piece he'd written and I was heavily into editing it, you know how he had good ideas but had a terrible writing style. He'd bloody kill me for doing it. But it is a bit of Jim.
I hope you get this
All the best
Derek.

Grand Master

Hi there Derek. I find that Jim is in my head every day and I am sure it will be this way for the rest of my life. He was one of a kind and the best friend I ever had. I think we gave him a pretty good send off, but it should have been me and not him.
Still, we both were honoured to know that magical man and our lives were all the better for it and will never be the same from his loss.

peggymount

Jim went to the Dr Who theme. I can hear him chuckling now.

Aye that bastard just won't go away. Yah gotta love 'im.
Have a look on youtube for Elephent man, fun at the funeral parlour.
That was our sketch. (the cocking tower of london) (piss off doc I'm makinge me models)(who's the one with the degree in this relationship).
I so miss that knowing of someone, and hoping they would come back with a good line.
I miss him immensly. (arsenal).( Sorry I sneezed there)
And there's lumps of it round the back.
I won't write again on here, but I would like to talk to you sometime about our friend.
Just if ever we meet up.

Take care (<- why does that always seem like a vieled threat. 'take care mister Bond'. ach well there you go)

All the best
Derek (In a white wine sauce)