Son of the Ripper

12 replies [Last post]
captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Check out the Son of the Ripper in events - this event is open to all comers so if you are a lurker on here and undecided on joining come along and meet us - you might just like us Smiling

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: Son of the Ripper

Sounds goo, but didn't we have a pub half way round last time too?

captain.fantastic

Yes, but it was a bitterly cold February day - I'm sure Graham will consider it all the same Smiling

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

There will most definately be a pub half way round, experience shows that by then most people will need what our colonial cousins call a "comfort break".

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture

Loz and I will almost certainly be in attendance.

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

This one might clash with my brother's birthday, but hopefully he'll go skiing or something. If so, I shall attend and Doctor When might.

Boggwoppit
Boggwoppit's picture

Is the pub ok with kids coming along. We'd like to to come along for part of the day to catch up but will have the little ones in tow now that a certain babysitter is moving home.

captain.fantastic

A certain baby sitter will be IN the pub getting pissed:) I'll get graham to check that out and make sure it is OK....

the boy
the boy's picture

might make this. depends on how i'm walking by then, as i broke my ankle in early jan.

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Get well bobby boy

the boy
the boy's picture

cheers nearly healed now. sadly i can't make this anyway. i have a prior engagement which completely slipped my mind untill i was reminded of it earlier today. have a joyous time, all that attend