New members to the website - say hello here :-)

244 replies [Last post]
Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: New members to the website - say hello here :-)

Welcome Debbie

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Hi Debbie, and welcome. Magazine and badge on its way Smiling

fffar out (not verified)

Well, err, hello.
As a practicing member of the secret group that controls the secret group that runs the Morningside Crescent group (bunch of useless B*********rs (well, thats what we call them; secret language dontcha know), I thought I should keep tabs on you people.  I want to find out why you keep encouraging this Rankin fellow.  He was supposed to have been brainwashed after his accidental visit to the Crescent (caused by the usual time machine, rubber band, radioactive chicken sort of thing), but he keeps turning out stories that reveal their secrets (not ours, obviously, we are too secret for that;  I don't even know my own name, because I am not cleared for that information).
Been diligent in my research; bought every book he has written, starting with the Antipope, which I found many years ago in a small bookshop in Portsmouth on my way to a naval base and not to get plastered in a nearby pub, as has been claimed by some scurrulous (well, it might be how you spell it) observers who I am sure were not there at the time, despite the photos.
I hope I have found some fellow lovers of outer-real-reality as well as being able to pay homage at his master's feet (well, I'm under orders to put the secret microphones _somewhere_!!
Working Name: Adrian
Secret callsign:  fffar out
Organisation: '                ' - although if you repeat that, I will have to send out the people with the General Electric Miniguns

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Hi there fffar

Giant Midget (not verified)

Now legendary Russian Post... I haven't received anything so far. Sad

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

That's disappointing Sad not sure how long post to Russia takes but thought it would be there by now.....

Give it until end of Feb and if still not there I will send another pack...

Ian.

owly-me (not verified)

Greetings, fine fellows!  Pleased to make your acquaintance *doffs cap*.  I look forward to talking some top class toot with you all.

davebristol7

Ive been searching for 30 minutes to find the introduction Forum,and ended up here,is this the introductions bit-anyway,my names Dave and ive been reading Mr Rankins Books for many a year now,i live in Bristol

JD and Coke
JD and Coke's picture

Welcome Dave from Bristol Smiling

Someone will be by any time now to take your drinks order Eye-wink

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Hey Dave, yeah you've found the right bit. Welcome & thanks for signing up.

Sadly (& much to my dissapointment) hardly anyone comes here anymore (just look at most of the topic dates).

Not that I'd champion Facebook (after all it is what has killed most forums) but if you do use it there's more regular stuff on there (but even then it's rubbish compaired to how this here forum used to be).