Tactical Nuclear Penguin

47 replies [Last post]
Jackin_your_box
Jackin_your_box's picture
Re: Tactical Nuclear Penguin

Deep Black wrote:
Why not add lemonade & call it a shandy?

Suggesting SHANDY!!! Shocked

Deep, go to the bathroom right NOW and wash out your mouth with soap. Evil

Or, alternately, a nice big shot of something really strong at your local purveyor of fine Falling Down Waters.

The Librarian

Aaaaaaaargh. For gods' sake, someone give him a pint of wallop!

The Librarian

Ever made a Snakebite with Special Brew and extra strong white cider. It goes like wallpaper paste. Yum!

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

I'll take the nice big shot of something really strong option please

Dr Hill
Dr Hill's picture

There have been infamous "drinks"panels at previous cons with such stuff as a vile garlic drink, the taste of that one lingered for far too long...also 100% alcohol that had to be sprayed into your mouth with a syringe which came with the warning "don't let it touch your lips Shocked.

If the person responsible signs up (and I hope he does) then maybe.....

Boggwoppit
Boggwoppit's picture

Brentfordlibrary wrote:
Ever made a Snakebite with Special Brew and extra strong white cider. It goes like wallpaper paste. Yum!

Now wondering what your home smells like. Does it have that lovely old pub smell that you could only get in a pub where the axminster carpet had been denched with beer spillage over 50 years. Can't get it these days with wooden floors being in vogue.

The Librarian

Sadly I am a respectable married lady and the wife won't let me. I have to get muntered in the garage. : (

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

You mean you didn't use that special wallpaper paste to put up your wallpaper then?

The Librarian

Now there's a thought. Nurse! The screens! Too late.

a_random_me

> There have been infamous "drinks"panels at previous cons with such stuff as a vile garlic drink, the taste of that one lingered for far too long...also 100% alcohol that had to be sprayed into your mouth with a syringe which came with the warning "don't let it touch your lips

Ah yes, the dreaded alcohol identifcation workshop, let's not forget the mix of vodka, tequila and dante's inferno chilli sauce...