Where's your Toot?

33 replies [Last post]
Deep Black
Deep Black's picture
Re: Where's your Toot?

You don't happen to write poetry by any chance Shadow?

The Shadow in a Dark Space (not verified)

On occasion it has been said that there is a looming shadow in a dark space that glows in the deep black.
But these are just rumours and the mongers of such myths cannot be trusted.
But at the same time they occasionally can...
be trusted that is.

It is in the nature of The Shadow to be a little bit cryptic. Yet, Mr Black, your reputation for hitting a nail squarely on the head may eventually precede you.

Against the face of overly critical acclaim, The Shadow may, or may not (cryptic stuff eh?...), have penned a few lines of the beautiful tongue. EVEN IF IT WAS A BIT SHIT!

At least I had a go, or two which is more than can be said for those administers of mood stabilising chemical compounds who should have, (if justice had been served justly), been PE teachers at best, such is their lack of understanding of just about everything!

No matter, Mr Black. Perhaps we have a future together as worthy adversaries or, perhaps, as a pair of avatars who can toot!
(unless you would like to go fifties on The Shadow Plan, making character chess sets!)

Oh and by the way, yes I do write poetry and that. Thanks for asking.

And just in case The Shadow needs to leg it soon, or cannot type it all and forever, you Mr Black, may call his alter ego what is monickered Jonathan on 07976625690.

This my friends is the last posting by The Shady one. It's been a blast xxx

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

Ohh your leaving? Puzzled
*waves*

(btw, I'm not sure it's a good idea to post up a phone number on a public forum)

Tommy
Tommy's picture

I keep my toot under wraps. And not those edible ones, unless you're a comely lass in need of some.. can't think of the word.

Is this a bit like the Cadbury Egg commercials?

Dr.Bob
Dr.Bob's picture

No your just flaking it.

lostcarpark
lostcarpark's picture

Anyone mind if I move this to the proper forum for such toot?

James

captain.fantastic
captain.fantastic's picture

Moved :)

As noticed by many and missed by me this should really be where the toot is kept and has now been moved....

Deep Black
Deep Black's picture

I always come into the forum through the "recent posts" link at the side, so don't really pay attention to the forum section. If starting a new thread I endevour to put it in the righ bit though...

Nursewhen
Nursewhen's picture

captain.fantastic wrote:
Moved
As noticed by many and missed by me this should really be where the toot is kept and has now been moved....

Is The Shadow a member? If not, he's not going to have access to his own toot now.

Timmeh
Timmeh's picture
Nursewhen wrote:
captain.fantastic wrote:

Moved :)

Is The Shadow a member? If not, he's not going to have access to his own toot now.
Doesn't seem so. In which case the correct response to his question should have been "In the bit you can't see because you haven't paid up, ya cheapskate." Smiling Maybe it should really have been in the non-member questions bit rather than forum admin. Forum admin is definitely not the place for toot.